Monday, 7 December 2015

Organisation/ drafting and planning

**Insert Picture**

As shown by the image above I have decided to draft 5 more scenes for my trailer, tweaking two and adding in an extra three. I did this because I felt that original storyboard did not feature much of Poezzi so decided to add in two extra scenes featuring him as well as tweaking the two detective scenes so that my trailer is longer, and builds up more tension and suspense around Poezzi. The extra Poezzi scenes I have added will include a close up of him saying I love it when they try, to fit in after the detective scene where they declare going after both gangs, then it will cut to him punching a few men. Finally I will add in a bit where Poezzi is struggling to cope with Castro and have one of his men shout they are loosing the way to show the struggle Poezzi has as the trailer goes goes on. The detective scenes I have tweaked a bit. As shown by my previous blog post, http://lewisglennonmediaa2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/drafting-and-planning-detective-scene.html, I will use this mid shot but then cut to a close up of the detective and the gang as he says 'both gangs' thus showing how serious the mission at hand is. Finally I have shot the scene where some of the detectives are talking about Poezzi so that the guy talking pauses to build suspense and fear around the gang.

With this new scenes I have set myself days to film them, with the detective scenes taking place on the 8th December, one of the Poezzi scenes taking place on the 9th December, and then the rest happening on Tuesday 15th December meaning I miss out on my personal deadline of 12th December but will still have enough time to re-shoot if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment