Fake guns/other weapons
Fake cigars
Empty alcohol bottles
Cars
Toy cars
A Suit
Black bomber Jacket
Black jeans
Brown detective like coat
Notepads
At the moment there are a lot of things I need to collect but I have already attained a few of these props. They include:
Fake Weapons
Fake Weapons
These are the first two props I gathered for my movie trailer. I currently have two guns and 1 knife but will soon be getting some more. These in my opinion are the most two important props for the trailer baring the costumes, mainly due to my film being about gangsters and the weapons looking very realistic. This will allow me to add some action into my trailer as well as drawing some fear into my audience due to the weapons used.
Cigars
Here is another prop I have acquired, the cigars. I have managed to get around 12-13 of these fake cigars made out of paper and will be able to place them around Poezzi's office or maybe in the front pocket of his suit, to give a gangster feel about him as most gangsters in films smoke cigars due to them being expensive, so therefore showing their wealth, but also because in certain countries they are illegal. I also plan to place empty alcohol bottles around Pozzei's office but will get those closer to filming.
Costume
This is the first bit of costume I have, which is just a standard black bomber jacket. This will be worn by Castro's to replicate that he is not your typical gang leader but a new up and coming young gangster who does things his way only. However some of Poezzi's gang may also be wearing this as it is a stylish jacket but it still allows them freedom to move quickly which is what they will be doing after being pursued by the police and Castro's gang.
These are just a few props and costumes I currently have although I do also have Poezzi's suit, a car to film a certain scene in and the notepads for the police. While I still need to gather some more props I currently feel that I am in a strong position for my trailer because of how many key props I currently have.
Cigars
Here is another prop I have acquired, the cigars. I have managed to get around 12-13 of these fake cigars made out of paper and will be able to place them around Poezzi's office or maybe in the front pocket of his suit, to give a gangster feel about him as most gangsters in films smoke cigars due to them being expensive, so therefore showing their wealth, but also because in certain countries they are illegal. I also plan to place empty alcohol bottles around Pozzei's office but will get those closer to filming.
Costume
This is the first bit of costume I have, which is just a standard black bomber jacket. This will be worn by Castro's to replicate that he is not your typical gang leader but a new up and coming young gangster who does things his way only. However some of Poezzi's gang may also be wearing this as it is a stylish jacket but it still allows them freedom to move quickly which is what they will be doing after being pursued by the police and Castro's gang.
These are just a few props and costumes I currently have although I do also have Poezzi's suit, a car to film a certain scene in and the notepads for the police. While I still need to gather some more props I currently feel that I am in a strong position for my trailer because of how many key props I currently have.




No comments:
Post a Comment